Sunday, April 13, 2008

Holding in Marigot

The computer models are still disagreeing and our narrow window of opportunity is closing. Since the worst case scenario involves a small storm building near Bermuda, we will remain in a holding pattern until at least Tuesday morning.

We’ve pumped the dinghy back up and put the outboard engine on so we can get to shore and access the internet for more weather reports while we wait...

No comments: