Sunday, April 13, 2008

Delayed in Marigot

Our last minute check of the weather revealed uncertainty just shy of Bermuda. The computer models used to predict the weather were showing conflicting results. Therefore we have opted to stay put until the models agree. Meanwhile our clearance paperwork is complete and everything is stowed, including the dinghy, so my captain is pacing the deck as we wait for the "green light" to lift the anchor and be on our way north.

radio email processed by SailMail
for information see:

No comments: